Pages

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Right Now

Right now:

Listening to Fleet Foxes Sing tumblr where they have a bunch of cover songs.

Drinking coffee which I haven’t done in over a week because Brian has had a cold and it seems silly to make coffee for one. PG Tips tea is a great substitute.

Have just been doodling the secret life of my stuffed owl, Owly. I think he dreams of being a real owl and having adventures.

Thinking I should go take a shower and start my day.

Dreaming about things I want to do someday. Projects I want to do, art classes I want to take, travels I want to do. Do travels? Go on travels? eh.

Reading Start Something that Matters by Blake Mycoskie. Just finished Death Comes to Pemberley by P.D. James (eh, it was ok, not my favorite. My favorite Austen fanfic would be The Lizzie Bennet Diaries). I have 18 things checked out from the library. I should return some stuff.



Ok. Coffee's gone. Time to get ready for the day. Storytime at the library this morning. That means we're super busy and it should go quickly. I'm so glad I just have to work the desk and not entertain 38 kids at once!

No comments: